Cambridge, MA 02139
"Provide for yourselves... an inexhaustible treasure in heaven" Luke 12:33
The work of the Tech Catholic Community is made possible through the generosity of our larger MIT Catholic family-alumni, parents of students (current and past), and faculty. Through your generosity, we are able to help these enormously gifted people come to know Christ and in turn bring Him to all parts of our society and indeed to all parts of the world. A gift to the TCC is an investment in the future of the Church.
Giving to the TCC provides for the growth of the Church on campus in many ways:
- Funds our campus liturgies, which serve hundreds of students each year;
- Enables students to explore theological and ethical issues surrounding their work in science, engineering, and business;
- Provides opportunities for retreats and more intense religious formation;
- Supports classes in doctrine and the faith;
- Prepares students to find their vocation within the wider Church.
Thank you for including the Tech Catholic Community among your charitable priorities.
The Tech Catholic Community Fund pays our ordinary expenses. To make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift, visit our page at the MIT Giving website here.
Make payable and mail to Tech Catholic Community, 40 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W11, Cambridge, MA 02139.
For Larger Gifts: The Lindburg & Reynolds Fund is a portion of MIT's endowment dedicated to supporting the Tech Catholic Community. We cannot touch the principal, but we do receive interest payments. This is especially appropriate for larger gifts (over $5000) and one-time gifts such as contributions from estates. To contribute to this fund, visit the Lindburg & Reynolds Fund page at the MIT Giving website.
The Tech Catholic Community is a 501(c)3 tax deductible organization.