Cambridge, MA 02139
- $60,000/year would support a lay minister who could spend significant time on campus, providing a second shoulder for students to lean on in crises, and coverage for when the part-time Chaplain is away from MIT. In past years TCC had a second minister, but we have not been able to sustain this recently due to a financial shortfall.
- $50,000 supports a FOCUS Missionary for two years. These are recent college graduates who agree to spend two years at MIT helping to grow the ministry.
- $10,000 for new Tabernacle, and Sacristy renovation.
- $15,000/year would sponsor our two annual retreats for MIT students
- $5,000/year for bringing major speakers to campus.
- $5000/year Graduate Students events-Theology on Tap, Barbecue
- $2,000/year sponsors our Albert the Great Mass and event
- $1500 sponsors Holy Week Liturgies at MIT (Flowers, Paschal Candle, Musicians)
- $8500/year for coffee and donuts after the Masses on Sunday
Please check out our donations page for more information!